Sr. Director, Quality Assurance Lead
Johanna Choate Pauciulo is an attorney with our Advisory Services Group. Johanna joined Jackson Cross Partners in October, 2005. Johanna assists many clients, including large international corporations, restaurants, schools, and retailers with document review and organization. Johanna’s specialty is coordinating and organizing large lease abstracting projects. Johanna has significant experience in the review and analysis of all types of real estate documents, including deeds, commercial leases and all types of documents affecting title and use of property.
Some examples of how Johanna has assisted our clients in achieving their goals include:
- Organized and coordinated the initial document review and abstraction of over 2500 fee and lease sites for a large, international restaurant corporation over a two year period. JCP continues to perform ongoing monthly abstraction, which Johanna oversees.
- Drafting of fee and lease abstracting training manuals for client review and eventually use by JCP abstractors.
- Conducting of abstractor training in large groups and one-on-one.
- On-site file organization and review.
- Formulation and creation of lease abstract templates suited to a specific client’s needs.
- Performance of on-going maintenance and updates of client databases.
- Performance of document review and abstraction of specific issues, such as restrictions pertaining to property alterations, review of option information, and financial issues.
Prior to joining Jackson Cross Partners, Johanna practiced civil defense litigation as an associate with Marks, O’Neill, Reilly, O’Brien & Courtney, P.C. in Philadelphia, PA for five years. Thereafter, Johanna assisted Norristown sole practitioner, Larry Pauker, Esq., in his plaintiff’s litigation practice for two years. She is experienced in all aspects of litigation and specialized in complex cases including toxic tort and medical malpractice. Johanna has lectured at seminars regarding the defense aspects of lead paint litigation.
Johanna graduated from the University of Delaware in 1988 and cum laude from Temple University School of Law in 1991. She is admitted to the Pennsylvania and New Jersey bar.
Johanna serves her community as the Secretary of the Tredyffrin Township Libraries Board of Trustees.