Hee Jong Kwon is an attorney in the Advisory Services division of Jackson Cross Partners. Since joining the firm in 2005, Ms. Kwon’s emphasis has been on portfolio management, lease administration, lease abstraction and data integrity management.
Ms. Kwon has been actively involved in developing and implementing best practices for document management and lease abstraction for database population and audit reporting. Over the years, she has consulted with corporate counsel, financial officers and portfolio managers to understand each client’s unique business strategies and applied that knowledge to develop processes to meet their data reporting needs. She has been instrumental in recruiting, training and managing a core team of legal and real estate professionals to work within multiple database platforms to complete various consulting endeavors.
- Lease abstraction and payment reconciliation of commercial leases for a financial institution with over 1,500 locations in North America.
- Portfolio management and strategic planning for a national education provider with over 200 schools across the United States.
- Lease abstraction and document imaging of over 18,000 leases for an international Fortune 500 company.
- Lease abstraction and document reconciliation for a major retailer with 500 national locations.
- Legal review and critical analysis of client portfolios for tenancy restrictions and critical dates for strategic planning.
Ms. Kwon was previously a paralegal at a commercial defense litigation firm in Washington D.C., specializing in mass toxic tort litigation.
She received her B.A. with High Distinction from the University of Virginia in 1996, and her J.D. magna cum laude from Villanova University School of Law in 2005.
She is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey.