Philip Rothenberg, SIOR is a member of the Industrial Brokerage Team of Jackson Cross Partners. He founded Promark Realty Group, Inc. in Philadelphia in 1983 and eventually joined Jackson Cross Partners in 2008. Mr. Rothenberg has 35 years of experience in both the leasing and sales of industrial and commercial properties.
Mr. Rothenberg’s experience includes both tenant and owner representation. He works closely with several lending institutions and has represented the likes of TD Bank, PNC Bank, WSFS Bank, and Bank Leumi among others. A sampling of his other clients include Brinks, Inc., DHL/Airborne Express, International Paper, New York Times, Knight Ridder, CVS, Bridgestone/Firestone, Family Dollar Stores, T-Mobile, Church’s Chicken, Jackson Hewitt, Save-A-Lot, McLean Packaging Corp., American Olean, Sherwin Williams, Strauss Discount Auto, Overhead Door Corporation, and other regional and national companies.
- Sale for TD Bank – Two multi-use commercial properties in Hatboro, PA
- Sale for PNC Bankshares including 76,000 SF industrial facility on 27 acres in southern New Jersey and a Medical conversion facility in Deptford, NJ
- Sale for Bank Leumi – Mortgage note for multi-family complex in Philadelphia, PA
- Sale for WSFS Bank – Former cold storage industrial facility in Newark, DE
- Lease for Bayada Nurses – Office space in south Philadelphia, PA
- Lease for Sky Zone Entertainment Center – 40,000 SF in Oaks, PA
In 2003, Philip was named among the Top Ten Brokers of the year by NJ/PA Real Estate Journal and among the Top 25 Leading Brokers in Philadelphia by the CoStar Group, Inc. He has twice been a runner-up for the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Industrial Deal of the year.
Mr. Rothenberg has held a number of executive leadership positions within the Philadelphia Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), including serving as the Chapter President in 2007 and as the Scholarship Chair from 2008-2013. He has also been elected to leadership roles with the Regional SIOR Membership Committee, TriState Realtors and WERC (Warehousing Education and Research Council). In addition, he is a member of both the Montgomery and Bucks County chapters of the Industrial Development Corporation.
Philip is a licensed Real Estate Broker in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He attended Temple University, as well as the Philadelphia College of Textiles and Sciences (now Philadelphia University). In his free time, he enjoys skiing, running, and traveling.