John Morrissey is a founding principal of Jackson Cross Partners (JCP). John entered the business in 1986 as a project manager with national developer, LINPRO, and then joined Rouse & Associates, the predecessor to Liberty Property Trust. John began his career in brokerage in 1992 when he joined the Jackson-Cross Company, where he quickly became a top producer in the Suburban Philadelphia market. He was instrumental in opening the Berwyn office, and continued building the Suburban brokerage business until he left in 2000 to start his own company, Morrissey Partners.
- Land/Building acquisition project for Communications Test Design, Inc. that included a 300,000 SF lease of an existing industrial building, and the acquisition of 43 acres of industrial land to support an additional 650,000 SF of building.
- Select Medical Corporation – Transaction Management project, including representation of 1000 offices around the U.S.
- DeLage Landen Financial Services tenant representation assignment: 40,000 SF headquarters relocation to Des Moines, Iowa, and a 250,000 SF build-to-suit lease and acquisition project with Brandywine Realty Trust, Wayne, PA.
- Project Manager for The County of Chester, projects include: relocation of 22,000 SF of municipal offices, as well as District Justice Offices’ relocation support.
- Managing Director of the Landlord Leasing Team for Prentiss Properties' Pennsylvania portfolio of 395,000 SF of "Class A" office space.
- Market Consultant to the relocation team from Provident Mutual, moving 100,000 SF of "Class A" offices in Berwyn, PA.
- Tenant Representative for PAYCHEX in the build-to-suit purchase of a 50,000 SF freestanding property in Valley Forge, PA.
- Consultant to the seller, Waste Management, of the Warner Quarry – a 380-acre site in Malvern, PA, now known as Atwater.