Ms. Huntsman has been with Jackson Cross since its inception in October 2003. Her focus is on portfolio and project management and technology implementation. She has also developed internal training procedures and manuals for the various consulting services Jackson Cross offers, and has worked with clients to ensure lease compliance with financial and legal standards.
Since she has been at JCP, Kerry has been instrumental in the success of projects including:
- Developed and manages a tenant portal work order system for 1.2 million SF of office space.
- Multi-state serach and development of 301,000 SF distribution center, including transportation and personnel impact studies.
- Imaging and abstraction of documents for 2,500+ properties for an internal corporate compliance audit.
- Legal review and imaging of documents for 18,000+ parcels for a major fast-food restaurant chain.
- Participated in the development of an OSCRE compliant lease abstract template for TRIRIGA, a real estate lifecycle management software and services company.
- Management/maintenance of U.S. and International lease portfolios, including the translation of foreign real estate documents.
- Audit of approximately 4,000 lease files for FAS 13 related provisions, and the subsequent implementation of a process to review future transactions for FAS 13 compliance.
Saint Joseph's University, Master of Science in Instructional Technology and Education, 2003
Saint Joseph’s University, Bachelor of Science in English and Education, 2000
Real Estate Salesperson, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Teacher Certification in English and Instructional Technology