Mr. Dilworth joined Jackson Cross in September of 2008. He is responsible for engaging new clients, and creating new opportunities for existing clients to better manage their real estate. His work includes property acquisitions and dispositions; lease renewal and negotiation; client relations; and portfolio management. He has also developed internal training procedures for the various consulting services Jackson Cross offers, and has worked with clients to ensure lease compliance with financial and legal standards.
Since he has been at JCP, Dave has been instrumental in the success of projects that include:
- The acquisition and sale of a pool of properties in North Carolina, valued at over $15 million.
- A string of acquisitions and sales in Illinois, valued at over $10 million.
- An ongoing real estate partnership with a national education provider that has reduced rent obligations by more than $12 million.
- The abstracting of over 1,400 real estate files for a major international bank.
- The auditing of almost 4,000 lease files for FAS 13 related provisions, and the subsequent implementation of a process to review future transactions for FAS 13 compliance.
- The development of lease modeling tools to understand the potential impact of proposed accounting changes on client real estate portfolios.
University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business, Bachelors of Business Administration in Marketing, 2003
The National University of Ireland, Galway, Study Abroad Program, Spring 2002
The James E. Beasley School of Law of Temple University, J.D. 2008.
Attorney, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Real Estate Salesperson, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
American Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association